What can you do to improve your sales and retention right now?
In a few short weeks, as the summer draws to a close, there will be a renewed interest in fitness programs. New clients will be searching for opportunities to get more fit.
How would it feel to have a structured plan that improves your sales closing ratios, AND keeps your members/clients with you for years?
How you handle the potential new client can make or break your business. A well designed plan will dramatically increase your sales and, more importantly, increase your membership retention.
Here is what you need to do:
- Think through your current process and decide where you need to make improvements. What would make your process better?
- Create a written on-boarding plan. (For a FREE Blueprint, see below.)
- Cover the legal details. Not only is this good business practice, but it creates an impression of professionalism.
- Set the expectations. Demonstrate that you know what you are doing and that you understand the prospective client and the challenges they are facing.
- Provide an experience – because a person with an experience is never at the mercy of a person with a theory.
- Let your culture shine through in everything you do.
- Train your coaches and staff to understand and implement your plan.
When we started following a written plan for bringing potential new members into our programs, our conversion rate soared from 45% to 85%. Equally as important, the process was systematized and other people be trained to handle this process with consistency.
Save time and money – download the Blueprint for On-boarding New Clients now. You can implement this today and see immediate results!